This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)

Catholic Cemeteries of New Albany includes two cemeteries: Holy Trinity and St. Mary’s.

Holy Trinity Cemetery is on Green Valley Road just off Daisy Lane in the west end of New Albany.  Burials at Holy Trinity date back to the 1830s.

St. Mary’s Cemetery, located on the corner of Charlestown Road and Silver Street in the east end of New Albany dates back to the 1850s.  A mausoleum with crypts and niches is located at St. Mary’s. There is also a “Rachel” section especially set aside for the burial of infants and children at St. Mary’s.

Mausoleum spaces and burial plots in both cemeteries are still available for purchase.

Please call 812-944-0417 or email cemetery@ stmarysna.org   for information.
The mailing address is:
Catholic Cemeteries of New Albany
415 E. Eighth St
New Albany, IN 47150

St Mary & Holy Trinity Catholic Cemetery Rules

Picture of St Mary’s Cemetery (3-23-1927)